Counseling / Questionnaire
Peninsula Counseling offers kind, dependable, and experienced alcohol and drug counseling services in the Gig Harbor, WA area including South Kitsap County. We pride ourselves in providing care and compassion since 2008, and continue to aid our clients in their steps to becoming sober and independent, free from the strong grasp of substance abuse.
Our patient questionnaire is designed to help you identify and understand alcohol and drug abuse for yourself or for a loved one to help receive the proper and necessary treatment available.
Cost and Insurance: Fee schedule is available upon request. We will provide the necessary information for the client to submit for reimbursement from their insurance company.
Confidentiality: Clinical services are strictly confidential. No information is released without the written consent of the client, except in cases where the client is an immediate risk to him or herself or reveals involvement in a major felony crime or child/elder abuse.
- DBHR Approved Agency
- Substance Use Assessments
- DUI Assessments
- Individual Chemical Dependency Counseling
- Group Facilitation
- Family Support – Couples in Recovery
- Family Education Programs
Are you unsure if you may actually have a chemical dependency problem? If you answer “yes” to more than two questions, then you may be chemically dependent.
We can help.
- Have you ever tried to cut down on your drinking or using?
- Do you get angry when people discuss your drinking or using?
- Do you ever feel guilty about things you have done while drinking or using?
- Do you ever use a drink or drug to relieve a hangover?
- Can you now handle more alcohol or drugs than when you first started drinking or using?
- Have you ever driven a car after drinking or drugging?
- Are you having more financial, work, school or family problems as a result of your drinking or using?
- Do you have relatives who have had a problem with drugs or alcohol?
- Do you drink or drug to relieve symptoms or anxiety, or to escape from worries or troubles?
- Have you ever lied to those close to you about the amount or frequency of your drinking or using?
- Do you drink or use alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory regarding a drinking or using occasion?
With our detailed and individualized treatment programs, we will help you to achieve all your goals for a clearer and brighter future.